jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Me vina" <vin...@gmail.com>
Subject AJAX Recording in JMeter
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 16:54:49 GMT
Hi All,
**
*
http://www.nabble.com/Load-testing-Ajax-app-with-Jmeter-tf3275469.html#a9117787
***

We are having issues with recording AJAX calls in JMeter. It is confirmed
that JMeter will not be able to record the AJAX calls through this version
2.3. But is there any other way where we can capture the URL's or any
necessary information.

Actually we are trying to record a secure site using Badboy. So we are
exporting the same to JMeter.

*Solutions tried:*

1. Captured the requests from Load Runner and placed those requests in
JMeter. Still - not working.

2. Captured the URL's from HTTP Watch and HTTP Analyzer and placed the same
in JMeter. Still - not working.

Can anyone please let me know whether there is any other alternative to
resolve this issue?

Regards,

Sravanthi