jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "... Yee" <mail.zhang....@gmail.com>
Subject JDBC request break back compatibility in JMeter 2.3RC3?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 05:35:38 GMT
Hello Seb and all
We are using JMeter2.1.1 with full JDBC and XML/SOAP requests combinations
do testings before.
we are planing to upgrade JMXes to JMeter 2.3RC3.
After several days try out, i see all JDBC request we designed before can
not be executed successfully without any changes for scripts.
DB can not be update by query type=update statement.
Could anyone can confirm JDBC sampler break back compatibility in JMeter
2.3RC3?
Or how to resolve our current issue if we wants this upgrades.

Thanks in advance.
-Ian