jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ðavîd Låndïs" <dlan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter/Ant Report Upgrades
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 02:47:46 GMT
1.)Cruise just provides the web interface. You can tell it which
directories to look in for results and it will create links to those
file, be they xml, html, docs, or whatever.

2.)Jmeter already has the graphing functionality built-in though in
the client app with the graph listeners, etc. How to make use of that
in the context of automatic builds and automatic displaying of results
on a build server? Maybe if an image of a graph were auto-generated in
could be embedded in the page.

Jonathan, thanks for the files.

David.