jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Manikandan Sukumar <Manikandan_...@infosys.com>
Subject Query regarding Http Sampler
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 03:42:37 GMT

Hi
I am trying to test a webpage using jmeter. The only issue is that the embedded resources
are downloaded for every iteration. By resource I mean the .gif, .jpg and other files
In Loadrunner or Webload the resource is cached and hence it does not download everytime.

Can anyone suggest on how to go about it?
Is it the normal way around?

Thanks in advance
Manikandan

e-mail system.