jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Fleming, Scott A" <scott.a.flem...@hp.com>
Subject Listeners - lt (latency ms) attribute
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 19:44:36 GMT

Hello.

I'm trying to get a feel for how the latency (lt) attribute works within
jmeter.  How does this attribute relate to elapsed time (t) or are they
related at all?  And, should latency be a higher number than the elapsed
time total?

I guess the way I'm thinking, latency is the reaction time from first
byte received after message ack.  But not sure, so wanted to ask.

Thanks for any info.  I see some in the docs, but it really does not
cover or explain what the attribute really does.  Just that it provides
latency information in m.seconds, etc.

Have a good day.
-scott