jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Christensen, Alan" <alan.christen...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Can't adjust characters per second
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:41:31 GMT
Hi Alf-

Thanks for the response.  I will try this today with 2.3rc3.

When running with remote hosts, how does the reading of jmeter.properties work?  Does the
jmeter.properties from my local system get used to configure the remote host, i.e., can I
just have httpclient.socket.http.cps=10000 in the jmeter.properties file on my local machine
and have it take effect on the remote hosts that I am using to run the test?  Or will I need
to change each of their jmeter.properties files as well?

Do you know if the constraint is applied on a per thread basis or as a cumulative value across
all threads?

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Alf H√łgemark [mailto:alf@i100.no]
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 4:36 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Can't adjust characters per second

Hi

I have tested this now, and I can reproduce your problem in 2.2, but in
2.3rc3 I cannot reproduce your problem. In 2.3rc3 I can successfully run with httpclient.socket.http.cps=10000
httpclient.socket.https.cps=10000

in my jmeter.properties file.

So if you think the problem exists in 2.3rc3, please open a bug report, and provide enough
details to reproduce the problem.

Regards
Alf Hogemark