jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "William Gosse" <William.Go...@Chordiant.com>
Subject RE: JTL file differnt from original
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:00:17 GMT
Ouch, maybe. I did not know that even though I usually rename the file
after a run but this could have happened.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:55 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: JTL file differnt from original

JTL files are cumulative - could the extra entries be from previous
runs?
Check the time stamps.

JMeter does not do automatic retries (except perhaps at a very low
level; these would merely be seen as a longer sample time, not as
separate samples).

On 10/07/07, William Gosse <William.Gosse@chordiant.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know why my saved jtl file is different from my original
results displayed by my aggregate listener?  The jtl file seems to have
more samples then what was in my original listener. Is it tracking
retries as well?

> Thanks,
> Bill Gosse
> Senior Software Engineer
> 8 Commerce Drive | Bedford, NH 03110
> Direct: (603) 656-7074
> william.gosse@chordiant.com
>

> The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information of
Chordiant Software or its customers and is intended only for use to the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive      information of Chordiant Software or
its customers and is intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.