jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alf H√łgemark <...@i100.no>
Subject Re: Can't adjust characters per second
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:36:14 GMT
Hi

I have tested this now, and I can reproduce your problem in 2.2, but in
2.3rc3 I cannot reproduce your problem. In 2.3rc3 I can successfully run
with
httpclient.socket.http.cps=10000
httpclient.socket.https.cps=10000

in my jmeter.properties file.

So if you think the problem exists in 2.3rc3, please open a bug report,
and provide enough details to reproduce the problem.

Regards
Alf Hogemark