jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alf H√łgemark <...@i100.no>
Subject Re: Can't adjust characters per second
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 10:45:51 GMT
Hi

This sounds like a bug in JMeter, you should not get a nullpointer
exception.

I suggest you report the bug using bugzilla for JMeter.
Please include a step by step description of how to reproduce the
problem, it makes it easier to reproduce, fix and verify the fix for us.
It would be nice if you could include the stack trace for 2.3rc, since
that is where it is most likely we will fix the problem.

The jmeter.properties file is only read on startup of JMeter.

Regards
Alf Hogemark