jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andre van Hoorn <Andre.van.Ho...@Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
Subject Re: Test for many user login
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:04:31 GMT

> OK but counter dosnt work with file upload
> "java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\${userid}.XML"
> do you know, how it works??

I haven't used the file upload functionality of an HTTP Request yet but
it seems to me that your expression "${userid}" has not been evaluated
by JMeter.

I think

1.) either you misspelled the variable name (respect the case since in
my example I used ${userId} and not ${userid})
2.) or JMeter doesn't evaluate the Javascript expressions in this field
(which I don't think is true).

André