jmeter-user mailing list archives

From dloscalzo <dlosca...@isminc.com>
Subject JMeter problems when connecting to a MySQL database
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:21:26 GMT

I am attempting to test out a MySQL database using Apache Jmeter. When I do
so, Jmeter logs the following error message to a file:

I've googled around, but I don't have a lot of Java knowledge and I'm
finding it difficult to determine what the classpath is, let alone how to
set it or even where to grab this driver file that it's looking for (which
is com.mysql.jdbc.Driver, I'm assuming).

The same error message also occurs on a Windows XP VM that I used for
testing, so I know it's not an OS X specific problem, but that's the one
that I'll be running it from.