jmeter-user mailing list archives

From erin <gabriel...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing Content Type with web service sampler
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:45:32 GMT

Hello all,

There is something strange happening when I am sending jmeter requests to a
SOAP endpoint. I have tried to debug it but with not much success. I am
using Apache Tomcat 5.5 and Axis 1.4.

While I am using the WebService SOAP sampler, and send a correct message
from a xml file to an http endpoint, i see the following : the request
travels the way it should (my application works anyway, I can see the
requests sent and replied to correctly with SOAP monitor), but jmeter
signals a 100% error in its listener, complaining with a warning:

jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler: Missing content type.

The logging does not say more. The replies get lost somewhere, from Jmeter.
Do you have any ideas why that is happening ?

Thank you very much!