jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Manjula Priyantha" <manjula.priyan...@ebuilder.lk>
Subject Using Regular Expression Extractor
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:03:32 GMT
Hi All,

My goal is to perform following goals;

1.	Query a database and fetch user names & passwords
2.	Using resulted user names & passwords, perform a load test

I was able to query a Oracle database and get the resulted query. Then used
Regular Expression Extractor to separate results into 2 variables.

Now I want to use those each and every [user name/password] set to perform
my load test, Pls. give me a way to proceed. (I have used "Match No."
parameter in Reg. Ex. Extractor to use one of them, but can't locate the way
of using them one by one)

BR,

Manjula