jmeter-user mailing list archives

From naveen sharma <maynav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Parameterizing View State values in Jmeter
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:00:04 GMT
Its inbuilt utility in VSTS 2005 need not to install any thing extra.

  links that you can refer for same are

   http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms364077(vs.80).aspx
   http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1759949&SiteID=1
  These link will help you a lot.

  --Naveen

Yuvarajl <yuvaraj.lokeswarkumar@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Naveen,

Iam new to Jmeter. Can you please explain me what does OCRACOKE
(Included into VSTS 2005) means. Is it a separate tool that needs to be
integrated with Visual Studio 2005? Can you please provide me with inputs
and any documentation that can be referred to?
Thanks in Advance

-Yuvaraj.