jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent tests and reports
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2007 12:24:44 GMT
If each thread group uses a separate results file (add a Simple Data
Writer to each), then you can process these independently after the
test finishes. The extras directory has a sample build file that could
be amended to do this.

Using a single test plan means that you can also process the combined
results file if you want.

Otherwise, why not just run all your tests as separate ant tasks, each
with a single thread group?

If you are prepared to play with Ant, you can use the <parallel> Ant
task to run the tests in a single script.