jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: throughput controller within loop controller
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 17:57:34 GMT
With complicated test plans, I recommend using the Java Request
sampler. You can use that to simulate most aspects of a real sampler
without needing a server to test against.

Another way to select different sections of a test plan is to use the
Switch Controller with a function to define the switch value. The
function can be written to return the values in the appropriate
proportions.

S.