jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Neeraj C <neeraj.chowdh...@hcl.in>
Subject Exporting Badboy Scripts to JMeter //
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:46:31 GMT

[Hye Friends]

I used BadBoy and export the Scripts to JMeter //
I just did the following Capture //

1. Display the Login page.
2. Log on with the User Credentials.
3. After successful Login display the Home Page.

The above worked fine during Capture through BadBoy.

Now the Problem I am facing during the Run in JMeter is :

1. Login page is displayed.
2. Enter valid Username and Password [User defined Error message] is
displayed instead of the Home page after successful login.
3. A Null Pointer Exception is thrown.

Please help how to solve this problem.

Note: The Application is not showing any of the above errors when accessed
directly or through BadBoy.

With thanks
Neeraj c