jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Rushabh Doshi" <rdo...@asite.com>
Subject RE: Exporting Badboy Scripts to JMeter //
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:20:52 GMT
Neeraj,

You may find the root cause of problem from Apache log. Can you please
verify Apache's log.

Rushabh

-----Original Message-----
From: Neeraj C [mailto:neeraj.chowdhury@hcl.in]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:22 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Exporting Badboy Scripts to JMeter //

The entire Script is captured through BadBoy and was running absolutely
fine,
so can it be so that the querystring passed in the Request is wrong //
Even if I accessed the Application normally, it worked fine //

giridharan kesavan wrote:

> When ever you see this internal server error, there is something wrong
> with
> the query string that you
> pass as part of your request.
>
> Verify if you are passing appropriate values to the query strings.
>
> On 6/14/07, Neeraj C <neeraj.chowdhury@hcl.in> wrote:
>>

>> [Hye]
>>

>> [Deepak]: I tried the same with JMeter and it gave me problems
related to
>> the Http Proxy Server as we are not using any Proxy Server and the
>> application is inaccessible using Localhost as Proxy.
>>

>> [Remmerswaal]:
>> There are no strange parameters, following parameters are send:
>> ServerIP, Protocol, Username, Password.
>>

>> [Giridharan] :
>> There are no Memory related error messages in the Jmeter logs.
>>
>> [Rushabh]:
>> I have "View Result Tree" Listener and following is displayed in the
>> Response data.
>>

>> type Exception report
>> message
>> description The server encountered an internal error () that
prevented it
>> from fulfilling this request.
>> exception
>> javax.servlet.ServletException
>>
>> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(
>> RequestProcessor.java:535)
>>
>> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(
>> RequestProcessor.java:433)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java
>> :236)

com.dimensions.wcs.framework.WCSRequestProcessor.process(Unknown
>> Source)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java
>> :1196)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java
>> :414)
>>         javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
>>         javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>> root cause
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>         com.dimensions.wcs.action.mgmt.HomePageAction.execute(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(
>> RequestProcessor.java:431)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java
>> :236)

com.dimensions.wcs.framework.WCSRequestProcessor.process(Unknown
>> Source)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java
>> :1196)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java
>> :414)
>>         javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
>>         javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>> note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the
Apache

jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org