jmeter-user mailing list archives

From I.B. <ig3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help regarding parameterizing a HTTP request(Urgent)
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 17:34:59 GMT
you can try:

CSV Data Set Config controller (username,password)
http sampler for login
result assertion
http sampler for logout

for many users use Loop or Thread

I am testing this way and works for me so far
~igy

On 5/24/07, Krishna Kanth B. N. <KrishnaKanth_BN@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to test a web application's login page with different sets of
> data. I tried adding User Parameters element under the login page
> request sampler but what other settings do I need to make to supply all
> the data in the 'User Parameters' element.
>
> I have given around 10 user ids in the User Parameters element.
>

> The Test Plan structure is like this..
>

> Login Page (parameters with request name = login , value = abc,  is the
> value I used while recording)
>
> -          Browser Derived Headers
>
> -          User Parameter (name = login, user_1 = abc , user_2 =
> hdfs,etc)
>

> Please help me at the earliest...
>

> Thanks and regards,
>
> KrishnaKanth

> This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.