jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Krishna Kanth B. N." <KrishnaKanth...@infosys.com>
Subject Web Test Plan problem
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 13:25:07 GMT

Hi,

I am new to the JMeter world. I m trying to test a very simple web
application whose URL wud be something like
"http://localhost:8080/EnhancedApp/Home.html". Tomcat is the application
server.

I m not able to record any of the operations, that I do on the
application.

What should be the port field in the "HTTP Proxy Server" (under
workbench) to record the operations?? But I can suucessfully create the
test plan manually.

My IE Proxy LAN settings are configured like, address is "localhost" and
port is "9090".

Kindly help me solve the problem at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards

Krishnakanth

e-mail system.