jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Allison Kern" <Allison.K...@Starz.com>
Subject RE: loop count not working
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 17:36:43 GMT
Disregard please.  And FYI ... if you are using a One Only Controller,
loop count on thread group is ignored (as it should be - user error!)

________________________________

From: Allison Kern
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:08 AM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: loop count not working

Hi

Have you seen this and do you know how to fix, please?

1.	test completes (I know this because I'm writing results to a
file and result writing ends), but in upper right hand corner box is
still green (indicating test is still running).  I have to manually stop
all my tests.
2.	Loop count is not working.  I have 100 threads and have tried to
vary the Loop Count.  Regardless of loop count value, only 100 calls are
ever made.

Any advice is appreciated, thx

Allison