jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "iblavins" <iblav...@temenos.com>
Subject RE: calling other java classes and methods
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 15:01:32 GMT
G'day

One way is to write a Java sampler, put the computed result of the arbitrary
external Java method into the sampler data, and then use the regular
expression parser to parse the result into a JMeter variable.

Ian Blavins
Contract Performance Engineer
Temenos

-----Original Message-----
From: Sireesha Sridhara [mailto:ssridhara@avolent.com]
Sent: 22 May 2007 15:59
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: calling other java classes and methods

Hi All,
I have a question. How can I call other external java classes and
methods from JMETER? Example, say I pass some value to a method and get
results back into some variable in JMETER. Thanks in advance.

This email (and any attachments) contains confidential information, and is intended
only for the named recipient. Distribution or copying of this email by anyone
other than the named recipient is prohibited. If you are not the named or
intended recipient, please notify TEMENOS or the sender immediately and
permanently destroy this email (and any attachments) and all copies of it. No
member of TEMENOS Group AG or any of its associated or affiliated companies is
liable for any errors or omissions in the content or transmission of this
email. Any opinions contained in this email are solely those of the author and,
unless clearly indicated otherwise in writing, are not endorsed by any member
of TEMENOS Group AG or any of its associated and affiliated companies.