jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging result files from remote servers - AGAIN
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 15:29:32 GMT
If you run in non-GUI mode then files will be written locally.

e.g. create the test plan with NO listeners (or disable existing ones).
Copy to all remote nodes.
Edit jmeter.properties (or create user.properties) to define the
appropriate saveservice settings.

On each node, run the following:

  jmeter -n -t testplan.jmx -l testplan.jtl

Then combine the testplan.jtl files.

S.