jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter <thenephili...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Java Request and HTTP Request Defaults
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 20:19:18 GMT
Sorry, how does one go about doing this?

----- Original Message ----
From: sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>
To: JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2007 9:51:16 AM
Subject: Re: Java Request and HTTP Request Defaults

You can access system properties, JMeter properties and JMeter
variables from any sampler.

And HTTP defaults can be defined in terms of the above.

Try it and see.
On 08/03/07, Peter <thenephilim13@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone? Can HTTP Defaults be bound to "global variables" ?

my Java Request implementation, either via direct reference in the Java or passed in through
the Test Plan plan as parameters to my Java Request object.