jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "andrew m. boardman" <...@MIT.EDU>
Subject non-POST methods for SOAP/XML-RPC sampler?
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 23:33:28 GMT

Hi, all.  I'm using jmeter to test an HTTP-based service which takes XML
input with POST, PUT, and DELETE requests.

Using POST works perfectly with the SOAP/XML-RPC request, but that
sampler makes a hardcoded POST request.  Alternately, I can use any
method with the HTTP sampler, but it doesn't support arbitrary XML
input.

Any ideas?  My current plan is to extend the SOAP/XML-RPC sampler for
non-POST requests, but if there's an easier option I've missed I'd love
to hear about it.

Thanks!