jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "manoj laghuvaram" <manoj.laghuva...@3i-infotech.com>
Subject RE: database result set
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 07:09:57 GMT
Hope u tuned ur query to show only the rows which contains the needed data
If u did so then to the sampler add
-a response assertion to check the needed data
-a view results tree listener to verify for all records

-----Original Message-----
From: Sireesha Sridhara [mailto:ssridhara@avolent.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 11:13 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re:database result set

Hi All,
I have the following scenarios. I need to connect to database and execute a
query. From the result set, I have to validate for each row form result set
if that data is present on the application page.
Basically I would like to know after using a JDBC sampler and executing the
query, I can get access to result set.
Thank you

---
This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient.If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient acknowledges
that 3i Infotech or its subsidiaries and  associated companies, (collectively "3i Infotech"),
are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of
the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the
message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority
of 3i Infotech. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.