jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "manoj laghuvaram" <manoj.laghuva...@3i-infotech.com>
Subject Cant I test .Net Application using Jmeter
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 04:33:16 GMT

Guys

Is Jmeter java specific? As I could not test .net application as easily as I
did for java application!
Am not at all able to see the resultant page even though I passed all the
parameters

---
This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient.If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient acknowledges
that 3i Infotech or its subsidiaries and  associated companies, (collectively "3i Infotech"),
are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of
the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the
message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority
of 3i Infotech. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.