jmeter-user mailing list archives

From CharekC <cha...@gmail.com>
Subject Extracting form nvps for http request parameters
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 20:41:17 GMT

I am reading up on html link parser but need some clarification.
How can I do the following?

I have n http requests for adding to cart using a loop.
>From the last add to cart response, there is a html form for the next link:
ordercheckout
The ordercheckout is a http post with a variable amount of params.
Eg http://myhost/ordercheckout?orderid=123&orderitem_1=..&orderitem_2=..

How can I setup the parms for the ordercheckout such that it has all the
name value pairs from the last add to cart? html link parser can fill in
values but you have supply all the names. In my scenario, there's a variable
amount of nvps. Is there some kind of form extractor which nvps can
automatically be placed into the params for a http request?