jmeter-user mailing list archives

From onkelkarle <patr...@schweizer-ing.com>
Subject Re: Nest Threadgroups
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 22:17:02 GMT

Hi,

thanks for your help. I did as you advised. The disadvantage is that I had
to copy the actual test process 5 times but it was the only possibility I
found and it worked. :-)
And yes: I have to have the threads to jump up in steps since this is the
requirement for that testing job. It was not my idea ;-)

Greetings Patrick