jmeter-user mailing list archives

From CharekC <cha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: While-Controller question
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 14:05:25 GMT

I have a similar situation to the original poster but I want to assign my
while loop a maximum number of iterations.
I've created a counter preprocessor inside the while loop as well as a
response assertion after the http sampler.

My while condition currently is ${JMeterThread.last_sample_ok} but I want
something like
 ${JMeterThread.last_sample_ok}  &&  ${count} < 10
But that doesn't seem to work

Do I have to use beanshell or javascript for this kind of expression?