jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Yan Estrada" <Yan.Estr...@icims.com>
Subject having problems with HTTP Proxy Recording
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:16:23 GMT
Hi,

I am using JMETER 2.2 and IE 6.0

I am experimenting with the HTTP Proxy Server Recording

This is what my JMETER script looks like

Test Plan
-Thread Group
--HTTP Request Defaults [Server Name: localhost, Port: 80, protocol:
http]
--HTTP Cookie Manager
--Recording Controller

WorkBench
-HTTP Proxy Server [pointed to port 80, Target Controller: Use Recording
Controller]
--View Result Tree Listener

I've set my IE Proxy settings to Address: http://localhost/ Port 80
I've also set my caching to "Every visit to page"

When I click on Start in the HTTP Proxy Server and open up an IE window
to access http://localhost/, I am able to access my local host and login
and proceed to click around our application. However the HTTP Proxy
Server does not record anything.

I don't even get a message that the Proxy Server is ready to record.

Am I missing an element here ? Any thoughts ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Yan Estrada