jmeter-user mailing list archives

From SunWuKung <Ralik...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: cuncurrency - responsetime chart
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:15:29 GMT

Sure, thread count could be increased by whatever number, not necessary by 1.
I was hoping to find an automated way of doing this to avoid cut and paste
and having to do that manually again when something relevant changes.

Does this mean that it is possible to automate this task from outside
JMeter?
e.g. execute JMeter from a batch like jmeter -Jthreads=X and have its
results output in a file?

Thx.
SWK