jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mikes...@aol.com
Subject Multiple same-named heades
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 10:29:57 GMT
 Hello,

 I'm also a relative new user to jmeter, and I've run into a bit of a snag. I'm trying to
set up a test where it'll send multiple X-Forwarded-For headers, each with its own IP address.

 e.g.

 GET / HTTP/1.1
 Host: foo.aol.com

 Using the HTTPHeaderManager config class, I've tried setting up one with multiple headers
defined in it, and I've tried setting up multiple instances of said class, each with a single
header. What seems to be happening is the last header definition overwrites all the previous
ones.

 Is there a way around this?

 Thanks.

 --  Michael Matthews, mikesafh@aol.com | TCAFTP | AIM MikeSAFH | x50984
 Technology Lead, Web Operations, Portal Services