jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Hoffman, Matthew" <hoffm...@ctc.com>
Subject RE: General RegEx
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:10:21 GMT
Not sure why this won't work.

The URL is:
http://localhost/tttt/ppp/form.action?id=333&selectedTab=1&refresh=1

The request that is coming back in the result tree is:

GET
http://localhost/tttt/ppp/form.action?id=Token+Not+Found&selectedTab=1&r
efresh=1

Cookie Data:
JSESSIONID=0E0B4C3CDE5E468557D5CD9E6E724C9A

Request Headers:

The regular expression extractor looks like this:
Reference name:  tmrid
Regular expression:  id="(\d{3})"
Template:  $1$
Match No.:  1
Default Value:  Token Not Found

In the request:
Form.action

Id = ${tmrid}  (encode and include checked)
Retrieve all embedded...  checked

Let me know if there is something I am doing wrong.
Thanks