jmeter-user mailing list archives

From li...@dankeeley.co.uk
Subject Problem reading data files after updating to jmeter 2.2
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:32:05 GMT
Hi,

We've just tried updating to jmeter 2.2 and after resolving the ssl issues
with test certificates we now have another issue.

We have a data file which has a list of items to use in the following
requests.  I've confirmed that jmeter 2.2 does find this file (it gets
'stored') however the server reports back that the values it receives are
invalid.

Running in the same environment with jmeter 2.1.1 the values are valid.

(These are soap xml-rpc requests and the data file is a csv, but with a
.txt extension)

Unfortunately i can't see the exact request anywhere to prove exactly what
the problem here is.  I can see all the responses on both the server and
back at the client end.  Can anyone suggest how to catch the requests to
see exactly what jmeter has sent?  Our server application doesnt yet log
these values!

Thanks,
Dan