jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alf H√łgemark <...@i100.no>
Subject Re: chinese character
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:17:29 GMT
I suggest you try with the latest nightly build.
It has better support for different character sets, at least for HTTP
POST (the content-encoding field in the HTTP Request GUI).
And the nightly build also shows in "View Results Tree", which headers
are sent, and which data are sent, if it is a multipart/form-data request.

Regards
Alf Hogemark