jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter LDAP extended request : issue with big response
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:03:02 GMT
I've now applied the patch from Bug 40369 - stable search results.

I took the opportunity of simplifying the search results; instead of

<attributename>cn</attributename>
<attributevalue>A.N.Other</attributevalue>

it now shows results as

<attributes>
<cn>A.N.Other</cn>
</attributes>

which is shorter and hopefully simpler to use.

Any problems, please let me know.

S.