jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASP.NET Application- Redirected to the same URL during the whole traversal
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:34:20 GMT
On 11/04/07, lakshmi palaniappan <lakshmibe_sscet@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Yes i have added Cookie Manager.
>
>  I have used "Redirect automatically".
>
>  The jmeter version is 2.2.
>
>  I get the below error after the login part
>

>  403: Access Forbidden
> Please Note: Access to this web site requires authorization information. Please check
with your system administrator for detailed information.

If the login and password are correct, there's not a lot I can suggest.

>  Please help me out.
>
>  Thanks.
>
> sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Have you added a Cookie Manager to the plan?
>
> Do the http requests use "Redirect automatically" or "Follow redirect"?
>
> Which version of JMeter?
>
> On 11/04/07, lakshmi palaniappan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am working with a ASP,.net application. The pages that I traverse through while
recording the script always gets redirected to the same url. Eventhough while recording I
could see the exact pages while replay I could only see the word "Redirect". There is a context
id that has to be correlated but that appears only in the URL which when replayed with the
hard coded context id shows the response as "Redirect" , I couldnt find this context id in
any of the source. Kindly help me out to resolve this issue.