jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cuncurrency - responsetime chart
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:10:28 GMT
The active thread counts can be saved in the test log output. You can
also save the timestamps and elapsed times to you can in theory work
out what was happening at each moment in time.

It's not possible currently to increase the total number of threads
once a test is running.

One way to gradually increase the load on a server is to use the
Constant Throughput Timer, and change the constant:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Constant_Throughput_Timer

and

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/best-practices.html#beanshell_server