jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "GUERARD Elisabeth" <elisabeth.guer...@europarl.europa.eu>
Subject RE: test via a portal solved / question xml
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:48:51 GMT
Dear all,

Sorry for the disturbance, my problem is solved.
The first time, I run the script, indeed a dialog box requests a
password, but after it's no more the case.
I don't really understand this matter.

Badboy's tools help me to provide the good path of the url's.

Last question: to pass the login/password parameters, I always used the
CSV Data Set Config but this time I have a XML document, a possibility
to parse it?

Elisabeth

  _____

	From: GUERARD Elisabeth
	Sent: 03 April 2007 17:50
	To: 'JMeter Users List'
	Subject: RE: test via a portal

  _____

		From: GUERARD Elisabeth
		Sent: 03 April 2007 17:49
		To: 'JMeter Users List'
		Subject: test via a portal

		Dear all,

		Previously I had a simple web application, it was to
test it with JMeter.
		But at present, the application is integrated to a
portal, and I don't manage to test it, maybe you can have some advices:

		*	The portal address is with https://......

		=> I use with JMeter HTTP Request Defaults with protocol
defined as https

		*	 By connecting to this address ,  I have a
dialog box to process the security certificate , I accept

		=> with jmeter i don't provide the security certificate
and I have following error:

		java.net.SocketException: Default SSL context init
failed: null
		 at
javax.net.ssl.DefaultSSLSocketFactory.createSocket(Unknown Source)
		 at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
		 at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Un
known Source)
		 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.co
nnect(Unknown Source)
		 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.j
ava:406)
		 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:658)
		 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:647)
		 at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:247)
		 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

		Thanks in advance for your advices.
		Elisabeth Guerard