jmeter-user mailing list archives

From danisade <taype1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Loop count > 1 doesn't works properly for thread groups
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:55:24 GMT

My initial configuration:
Num of users - 10
ramp up period - 60
loop count - 5

Every user should send request to my server.
I expected that every 6 sec 1 user(thread) will send request. This scenario
should executed 5 times.
Meaning the test should take 5 minutes and send 50 requests with 10 users

Actually the test takes only 1 minute (instead 5) every 6 sec  5 users send
their request together.
this is not what i want!!!

Can someone explain me what am i doing wrong?
If loop count = 1, the test runs exactly as i expected. I am using ver 2.2.