jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nino Wael" <Nino.W...@sdk.sas.com>
Subject SV: Including java scripts
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:45:13 GMT
Just rename the name of the urls to something equal for examle:

http request "arequest"
http request "brequest"

When creating a report yields to seperate times.

if you rename them they will only yield on shared time. I think this is what you are looking
for?

________________________________

Fra: lakshmi palaniappan [mailto:lakshmibe_sscet@yahoo.co.in]
Sendt: ti 10-04-2007 00:23
Til: JMeter Users List
Emne: Re: Including java scripts

Thanks a lot. I am able to find the total response time.

sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:  http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Transaction_Controller

On 09/04/07, lakshmi palaniappan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have recorded a script using an other tool and I have exported it to jmeter. The script
is working fine but I have trouble in calculating the response time.
> There are two URL's that is getting recorded for a transaction. Consider that I need
to calculate the response time for the homepage transaction, the home page is a result of
two differtnt urls.I have to add the response times of these two urls to get the response
time of the homepage transation. This is difficult when I run the test for longer duration
and select the forever option.