jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Zhang Yee" <mail.zhang....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jakarta-jmeter-2.2 can not display the response data of soap/xml rpc request
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 13:03:08 GMT
Yes, the scripts works well in 2.1.1.
And in 2.2, no errors in jmeter.log file.

also answer your question in another thread, for such issue, i have to roll
back my scripts to 2.1.1. But jmx saved by JMeter 2.2 seems can not be
opened by 2.1.1 any more.

I don't know why the response data can not be displayed, this is critical
for me since i select assertion from such response data.
Your help will be much appreciate.

-Ian