jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Own messages.properties for sampler
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:20:58 GMT
If you base the sampler on the TestBean model, then these have their
own properties files.

For other samplers, at present there is only one messages.properties.

However, you can always create your own properties bundle and read
from that - you don't have to use the standard utility routines.

And unless your sampler needs properties - e.g. you are going to
deploy it in multiple languages - you can just use fixed strings
instead.

For the sampler label in the GUI - instead of over-riding
getLabelResource(), you can override getStaticLabel() instead.

S.