jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter loading variables from a file
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 12:14:05 GMT
How many variables are there?

If only a few items change, I would pass them in as properties on the
command-line. Reference them using the ${__P(property.name)} syntax.

[This is a useful technique for thread count, loops, ramp-up]

If there are more than a few, then put them in user.properties.

Or you can use User Defined variables on the Test Plan itself, and
edit the JMX file. A bit messy.

S.