jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nino Wael" <Nino.W...@sdk.sas.com>
Subject SV: JMeter HTTP proxy server: sometimes loses recording controller?
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:41:53 GMT
Do you guys need more details, what should I supply for a usefull setup for you to reproduce
this?

And Sebb you mentioned that it the error you talked about would be fixed, are the fix in an
unstable release or does it still need to be fixed?

regards Nino

________________________________

Fra: Nino Wael [mailto:Nino.Wael@sdk.sas.com]
Sendt: fr 16-03-2007 14:19
Til: JMeter Users List
Emne: SV: JMeter HTTP proxy server: sometimes loses recording controller?

Hi

After doing A LOT(100+) of recordings I can confirm that the HTTP proxy has some really unpredictable
behavior.

*
        Sometimes recordings end up in different recording controllers than originally specified(http
proxy chosen recording controller says "using recording controller")
*
        Sometimes the proxy looses its settings
*
        Sometimes the proxy looses its original settings and gets duplicate or "random" settings
instread, like 80808080 instead of 8080

I tried having only one thread and a recording controller in my plan, this resulted that the
http requests were sometimes where stored in the recording controller and sometime in the
thread.

I tried having only one thread, this resulted that some recorded http request were droped.

Heres a link to my orignal test plan:

http://www.badongo.com/file/2481964

regards Nino