jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mr. B Obst" <b.1.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter mail sampler Q&A
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 23:51:33 GMT
I would like to debug my errors, can anyone show me a way to see more logs,
or enable more logging, or re-direct the output of error messages FULL to
the console, or files.

I want the full errors, from my IMAP problem, so that I can see if the
Java.IO exception is a getStream or close, or die or whatever method is
failing. I can only look so much at the network traffic. I know the port is
being clobbered, but how?

Thank you in advance,

./b

On 2/6/07, Mr. B Obst <b.1.alpha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please suggest a method to increase my ability to troubleshoot this error.
>

> /b
>
> On 2/6/07, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com > wrote:
> >
> > Yes it does work, but not all test elements have debugging in them.
> >
> > On 06/02/07, Mr. B Obst <b.1.alpha@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Actually, does the GUI-->Help-->Enable Debug  actually have any
> > effect? If
> > > so what is it?

> > For me
> > following