jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mr. B Obst" <b.1.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter mail sampler Q&A
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 23:14:42 GMT
Here is the web documentation to which I was referring when I said,
"vague",  what I meant was too vague, and seemingly inconsistent. For me
this information is not detailed enough to understand how the following
debug options are used.  In the following examples;

{argument}={value} and e.g. jorphan=INFO or jmeter.util=DEBUGjmeter -LDEBUG
* I was unable to set options with that data as I do not know enough where
to find such debug magic variables information. Additionally they do not
match up to the previous example and there is no list of supported options
or arguments linked to there either.

page --> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html

*2.4.5 Overriding Properties Via The Command Line*

jmeter -Duser.dir=/home/mstover/jmeter_stuff \
    -Jremote_hosts=127.0.0.1 -Ljmeter.engine=DEBUG

jmeter -LDEBUG

 2.4.7 Full list of command-line options

-L, --loglevel {argument}={value}
 Define loglevel: [category=]level