jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mr. B Obst" <b.1.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter mail sampler Q&A
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:55:57 GMT
Ok that is good to know that its not a HTTP error.
I have run this configuration on various machines, so I know its not the
hardware anymore.

I know there is a debug mode under help. But how to I extend the logging? I
have read many pages of docs, but they are too vague to get this setting to
push the real java.io exception to a log file or screen.

1170802459721,62,Mail Reader Sampler,500,java.io.IOException: Unknown
encoding: ,Thread Group 1-1,,false
Thats the only log I get. Its impossible to tell where the IO method that
failed is. How can I get the logging?

thanks again,

./b