jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mr. B Obst" <b.1.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter mail sampler Q&A
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:26:07 GMT
Thanks Sebb,

I have tried the suggested methods and there are a few things now;

Packets
----------
- JMeter Reports  Http Errors? This is IMAP, why do i get an HTTP 500. Once
this error is reported JMeter stops, but there is no HTTP trafic in the
packet sniff. IMAP Connection Left Abandon.
- EtherReal packet analysis indicates ALL the ACK packets from JMeter have
invalid checksum errors.

Real Clients
- ThunderBird/Outlooks works properly with our goodserver IMAP, and with
debug options enabled, there are no errors/warnings

Please Advise,

.b

Packet Trace
available upon request